Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Me Gremlin Progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Me Gremlin Progress

That's great news Rick. Words cannot say how glad I am for you. Remember
their there are a lot of parts in my orange Hornet you gave me to make
the interior what is. I think of you every time I get in the car and
look at the dash.  Hang in there bud, me and all your friends are
pulling for you.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM