Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stripping paint from plastic Headlight doors?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stripping paint from plastic Headlight doors?

Mine is a bench top model and the front of the cabinet measures 30 inches wide by 20 inches tall. The back of the cabinet is 20 inches tall and the bottom measures 30 inches wide by 20 inches. The whole top of the unit is Plexiglas. It included the pick-up, gloves and nozzle. I've used both sand and glass beads and just connect my shop vac when I do any blasting. It works great for me.

When it was purchased, it came with protective sheets for the underside of the Plexiglas to keep it from getting scratched. I ran out of the protective sheets a long time ago but so I just use gray duct tape to secure a piece of safety glass. I've even considered fabricating a metal lid to replace the Plexiglas. It would hold glass.

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS