[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu...whatever happened to the GT down your wa

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu...whatever happened to the GT down your way?

Hey Jerry! Sorry to take so long to respond to your post, I have not
been on site for awhile! I don't know what happened to that car. I
still look for it whenever I go to the small town of Fitzpatrick, AL,
but I guess it is gone? The last time I saw it, it was in a guy's
yard, up on the tires, looking good at 20 feet. He said he was going
to make his fortune with that car after he slapped any old Chevy
engine in it....I guess he is in the Carribean if he sold his gold
mine. If the car 'comes back to me' I won't hesitate this time. ~Lu~