Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal/ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal/ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

NO problem
 Davis

William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis...
Thanks for the info!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"

>From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net>
>To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal/ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!
>Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Bill.
> The alt is on the other side as is the oil sending unit and the water
>temp is shorter. There are quite a few differences between a 6 cyl and 8
>cyl harness,
> Davis
>
>William Renshaw <lionwren@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Eddie....
>What I was refering to was that MOST... NOT ALL PEOPLE are just there for a
>pay check. I too deal with the public. I sell pet supplies now and dog
>food,
>and work in a big assed warehouse. I gave up the job working in the powder
>coating place. I make more money for alot less blood and sweat. I get to do
>a little driving now once a week and make deliveries into Montana and have
>to deal with the public also. I know where you are coming from when you
>said
>grumpy and tired people and are just tired of dealing with others. We all
>have bad days, and when I start to have a bad one I start my day over. Its
>really easy to do and it helps.
>I do agree with you about the younger generation, they are the future. Most
>of the younger gen. has a good grip on things, as long as they arent into
>the dope scene and drinking to get drunk, gangs and b.s like that. I was
>once there and I know. I cant change my past, but I can help those who are
>on that path. I am not a bible thumper, but I have changed things for the
>better and made the choice to stay sober and clean. Its so-so much better
>now. Things are looking way brighter then what they where just a few months
>ago. A persons attitude can make or break ya.
>To keep this AMC related could anyone who reads this, help me determine
>what
>the difference between a V-8 wiring harnes and one for an inline? I know of
>someone in need of a wiring harnes for a V-8 and I have one for an inline.
>Its out of that Matador Coupe that I have been parting for the past few
>months now. Any information on the schematics would greatly be appreciated.
>
>Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
>AKA Brother B.
>As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
>1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
>1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
>1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"
>
> >From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com>
> >To: <BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com>
> >Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal/ CUSTOMER
>SATISFACTION!
> >Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:11:41 -0500
> >
> >Charles, while I didn't follow this whole thread, I believe Doc is simply
> >stating his prespective form his life experiences, shit he has leanred
>and
> >so forth. Sort of like some here with their racing or me with parts I
> [...]

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS