Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear Tail Shaft Seal

CQ has warehouses all over the nation. We get oddball
parts for customers from all over. Usually within
three days. My job is to drive to our warehouse in
Bangor ME every day for parts we don't have. They
actually had an upper radiator hose for my car there
that I needed with the new rad. Believe me I like the
little guy better than the big guys, I just so happen
to work for one. CQ just bought out a small chain in
Virginia and they sent me and some other guys there
for the changeover. I'll just call where I work CQ I
see that name enough every day.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM