To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gas millage

I got a pleasant surprise today. I have been keeping the Gremlin above a 1/2 tank and it still has been costing my over $30 a tank using premium. I didn't think I was getting 12 or 13 mpg in it. I decided to write the millage down last time an see for sure. I filled it up today and I got 25 mpg. Of course I am going to check it again.. While the $30+ for a 1/2 tank of gas is still ridiculous the 25MPG made me feel pretty good,
Terry
.

Do you Yahoo!?