[BaadAssGremlins] Now showing - my AMC pictures at WWW.FlickR.com

[BaadAssGremlins] Now showing - my AMC pictures at WWW.FlickR.com

  Found this site by accident at work, turns out to be
great, I already belong to Yahoo, it's affiliate, so I
joined this, found lots of neat photographs already of
AMCs, I've posted 36 of my own, mostly AMC cars, but
some other vehicles as well. My Flickr name is
Gremlingts, just like my other SN's. Some pics are
posted elsewhere, some are new. Anyway, just thought
I'd mention this sight, as it's free, and pretty nice,
lots of options for searchers as well as posters. I
invite you to go have a look at it. Thanks,

Jerry Casper

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM