Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 Street Machine Nationals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 Street Machine Nationals

If memory after 29 years serves me right the Gremlin was a dark red or a
maroon. The pic. in Popular Hot Rodding was not in color and I don't
think it had a front bumper, but I do remember it was in poor shape,
paint and body wise. I seem to remember one in Street Freaks with a 401
and a pro stock hood scoup of the times a light color with flames
running down the sides. This was not the same car.
"Doc"