[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Transplanting 4.0 six into 81 Spirit, no spark.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Transplanting 4.0 six into 81 Spirit, no spark.

Thanks for your reply.
"> I have checked every sensor per the tests in the book and
continuity
> between them and the computer."
I have tried two ECU's.
Any other advice is welcome.
Chad
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Chad,
>    That is a mess and tough to get someone to work on it but I
would guess the computer is bad or you have a bad connection
somewhere. It could also be a bad distributor ECM.
>    Davis
>
> Chad <ramblerman@...> wrote:
>             Howdy Gents,
> I've been putting a Renix 4.0 in my 81 AMC Spirit GT.  You can
check out my progress at: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?
p=999&gid=9544426&uid=2474429
>   My goal is to have it ready for the AMCRC Nationals in
Washington/Baltimore on June 30.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM