Re: [BaadAssGremlins] PRAY!! I found an unconcious bike rider today!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] PRAY!! I found an unconcious bike rider today!!!!

Hey Joe good job man. You must be that guys guardian angel. Lets all
hope he survives. We would all hope if we were in that circumstance that
some one like you would happen by to help.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Wife and i stopped Friday around noon at the body shop thats painting
her 57 F100(old Ranbler dealers service truck).When we left i went the
back way. I turned the corner and noticed a Bike(motorcycle) about a
1/2 block away...lying in the middle of the dead end road. Drove up to
see what was up...HOLLY SHIT!!!!! There was a REALLY REALLY bloody guy
under it! NOT moving..barely breathing! Dialed 911 right away. Ran back
to the shop to get help to lift the Harley off the guys chest/abdomen!
WOW...he was bleeding BAD from the head/mouth!!! He had slid on gravel
that a storm the night before had washed onto the blacktop
roadway.Flopped onto the road face first with the Harley on TOP of
him.with his face/skull ground all to hell!!!!WE talked with the
police and rescue guys. Said he was really bad-off!Called the hospital
later...he had been transferred by life flight to a larger city
hospital.Will call again tomorrow to hopefully get good news on his
condition. Never seen him before in my life..BUT...makes you pray that
the guy will survive!! I'm just glad that i turned that corner when
leaving the shop. He had been there for awhile...it was VERY obvious by
the condition of what had leaked from his head !!! Pray that the guy
survives! Hope tomorrow is a REALLY boring day! Joe

--- End Message ---