Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Owners Participation

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Owners Participation

The biggest problem was out of all the damned people at the meet, he had a
booth setup and people would walk by and pick up a copy and try to walk off,
not realizing it was $2! I realize that will deprive someone of a Big Gulp
but still!

It is a reason I am adamant on trying to get people involved. Whether
posting a thought here or amxfiles.com or somewhere else, or joining a
local, regional or national club (you can print applications off my "links"
section) or just being the only lone AMCer at a cruise night in town.

A final though on the AMC Magazine that bit it. I honestly believe that
several bigger magazines from publishers like Peterson, Hemmings and others
saw a untapped market with this and decided to try to take a chance and put
a few more AMCs in their magazines, because of this folded magazine. So now
you have seen Hot Rod, Hot Rodding, Car craft, Hemmings Muscle, Cars &
Parts, Old Cars Weekly, Muscle Car Enthusiast increase a little AMC coverage
and even feature a AMC project car, or on the cover, or feature article, not
shoved back of the bus near penile enlargement ads, 3% mortgages and Joe
Weider kicking sand in bullie's face steroids. So maybe some good did come
from it, just hate to see AMCer bite that big a bullet.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx