Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery issues

I think you were using an amp meter instead of the volt meter.If the amp meter was moving off dead center than that would show you have something zapping the juice. I think the volt meter wouldn't read anything if you put it in line.
Terry

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Try this:

Disconnect the negative cable from the battery post. Put a volt meter from the battery cable to the battery post. If it reads 12 volts, you have something else besides the clock zapping the juice.

At least I believe that's the way I use to do it......it's been a while. Anybody else done this?

Rick

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS