[BaadAssGremlins] fee-bay auctions: ram air actuator, overlay, ram air,

[BaadAssGremlins] fee-bay auctions: ram air actuator, overlay, ram air, more

Just listed a few really hard to find items, feel free to bid or mark me as
one of your favorite sellers hee hee, this is a main link to all the fee bay
auctions however, and thanks shuold anyone here bid on any of my stuff, it
is appreciated.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrtsZ100QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZeddiestakes
In the for those who have asked catagory:
Lots of water, but no flooding here in this side of Houston, we only got
about 8-9 inches, but came up, drained off. Ten miles from me bad, 30 miles
from me is where many of the photos you see on the national news have been,
down around where the AMO National meet was in 2001 near Hobby Airport.
Today, Matagorda sout of Houston got 15+ inches of rain. Could sure use the
rain but damn, not all at once!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825