Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Kudo's Doc!!

Thanks Bill. You should have seen the warped, cracked, split upholstery
bench seat puke tan crap interior I started with. I added the buckets.
They were from a parts car Javelin John Rosa had. Rick gave me the main
dash frame and center dash piece and radio delete. The only original
pieces of the original dash is the glove box door and the package tray.
Actually the only other pieces of the original interior is a few plastic
moldings holding the headliner in and the head liner which I dyed black.
Everything else is made by me or replaced with used parts bought or
given to me over a 2 year period from friends here and on the AMX files.
One other lucky thing was the promoter of the Ardsley show a long time
AMC friend was parting out an old Con. Ed. Gremlin company car and I got
a lot of interior plastic trim parts and kick panels. The only thing I
did not do was the upholstery on the seats. I got the factory black seat
insert material from a place in Oregon and waited 6 months for the
upholstery shop to do them for 650$. The wheels came with the car all I
did was clean and paint the orange and make from scratch the AMC emblem
for the center of the knock offs. It may seem like I am bragging because
I am but the pictures don't due the car justice.You can't see all the
fine detail and subtle modifications. But it was good enough to get a
trophy at the Ardsley show. 3 different people stopped yesterday to
compliment me on the car. How are you doing and how are your projects
turning out?
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM