Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One more Gremlin gets "legal" this week...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One more Gremlin gets "legal" this week...

In a message dated 6/17/2006 12:32:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I had a neighbor turn me in to the county on two of
my old cars sitting out front, so now I gotta bite the
bullet and get at least one more legal in the back
lot. Finally got my '72 sunroof Gremlin titled and
tagged, maybe with it being legal, I'll go ahead and
replace the carb, the volt regulator, and the two
front calipers, and get it roadworthy this year. Had a
lot happenin' this past year with both parents going
into a home, just haven't found much personal time
(nor energy) to do it, until I had to GET energized to
legalize my car(s). Ah, well, sometimes a kick in the
ol' seat of the pants is needed. :) Anyway, maybe I'll
actually get to cruise in the sunroof this year. I
will hope so, it's been sitting since '01, so I need
to get on with it. Just hoping my life settles down
enough to do it. Well, back to driveway cleaning to
make nice with the County on Saturday, hopefully I'll
get my garage back, too. :) Another bonus.

Jerry

Jerry,before you end up losing them all,sell or part out some of your fleet.its just plain retarded having all those cars and all sit and rot when you could have a couple good running ones you can have fun with.get the tools out hire yer step kid and his buddies to help strip a few .I have one i try and keep hidden from the code enforcement nazis so i couldn't fathom having as many as you and trying to keep em hidden. theres an old saying 'A bird in hand is better than two in the bush,that's why i purged my 73 Javelin,two projects was just too much for me to handle.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS