Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One more Gremlin gets "legal" this week...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One more Gremlin gets "legal" this week...

Sorry Jerry for your problems. But is putting plates on the cars going
to make any difference to the ass of a neighbor other than getting the
gov. off your ass? These people need to get a life!!!!
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

I had a neighbor turn me in to the county on two of
my old cars sitting out front, so now I gotta bite the
bullet and get at least one more legal in the back
lot. Finally got my '72 sunroof Gremlin titled and
tagged, maybe with it being legal, I'll go ahead and
replace the carb, the volt regulator, and the two
front calipers, and get it roadworthy this year. Had a
lot happenin' this past year with both parents going
into a home, just haven't found much personal time
(nor energy) to do it, until I had to GET energized to
legalize my car(s). Ah, well, sometimes a kick in the
ol' seat of the pants is needed. :) Anyway, maybe I'll
actually get to cruise in the sunroof this year. I
will hope so, it's been sitting since '01, so I need
to get on with it. Just hoping my life settles down
enough to do it. Well, back to driveway cleaning to
make nice with the County on Saturday, hopefully I'll
get my garage back, too. :) Another bonus.

Jerry