[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin drag car near me

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin drag car near me

I know that car ! It WAS Brian Ambrosinni's other car. NOT the wheelie
one!! WEnt from Wisconsin to Texas when he sold it.I've seen it race
before.  I emailed the ebay seller...wouldbe a nice piece to have!!!!
Wish i had the $$$--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie
Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Gremlin-1970-AMC-Gremlin-Race-
Car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5357QQitemZ4648046869QQrdZ1

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM