[BaadAssGremlins] Re: update on out 57 F100 Rambler dealers service truc

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: update on out 57 F100 Rambler dealers service truck

Yeah Bart. Now that you mentioned it ..you did tell me a couple of
years ago.Do you have any photos of it? I'd like to se it! I parted out
a rusy BAD 60 a couple of years ago.Our 57 is the same body as 59-60
except the hood,fenders and grille are different.A 57 is the only year
for single headlights on that body. Send some photos if you have any.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM