[BaadAssGremlins] Quality Aftermarket Parts

[BaadAssGremlins] Quality Aftermarket Parts

I unpacked my box of goodies from Jeggs yesterday and was very pleased
with the quality of the parts. I had not bought these kind of parts in
25 years. The B&M tranny oil cooler was a really nice top quality modern
looking piece over the one I bought from them over 25 years ago and real
easy to make brackets and mount. I am not using the wire tie mounting
method as I don't want to have a problem with a 33 year old A/C
condenser. The 8" electrical B&M cooling fan was of equal quality and
also easy to make brackets for and mount. The only problem is to get the
last bolt out of the 4 on each item I have to remove the front bumper
and rubber filler. :-( But due to careful measuring and checking sizes
they fit fine with no interference with the grill. With the A/C
condenser in front of the radiator clearance is really tight. The 2
quart larger aluminum TCI tranny oil also appears to be a quality piece
with a filter extension and a very large cleanable filter. The last
piece is a billet radiator over flow tank, also a nice piece. I bought
the unpolished natural finished one over the polished one and saved 20$.
A little Mothers Aluminum & Mag wheel polish and an hour of my time and
it will be polished. Being disabled and not working I have time for
things like this. Besides the total bill for all the parts was 364.94$
so 20$ saved is 20$. I lost the phone no# for the bumper plating shop my
friend gave me 3-4 months back and finally got it again. If I painted
the bumpers to match the car there would just be toooo much orange with
the AMX flairs and rear window louver painted to match the body so I
will stay with the chrome bumpers. I can't wait to get the fan and oil
cooler in so I can finally install my restored grill and headlight
doors. All of this should be done by monday.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM