[BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swaqpping to V8

[BaadAssGremlins] getting crap for swaqpping to V8

WOW..my wife is gettin upset at me! She says i'm ruining my 72 Gremlin
by pulling the six out of it. She's kinda right, in a way...it DOES
only have 43,000 miles on it. BUT...a six is REALLY BORING to me!! NO
offence to six fans! Just MY opinion. They are a GREAT engine...BUT i
myself love a V8!!Just can't beat the rumpty rump.I'm going to TRY to
keep the A/C on it!! What ya think...72 Grem,401,INDY heads..etc..WITH
factory A/C ? I've never had a hot rod with A/C before. Must be getting
old(50). Later.....Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM