[BaadAssGremlins] Pulled my trans,ready to pull the 232 out...401 0n the

[BaadAssGremlins] Pulled my trans,ready to pull the 232 out...401 0n the way!!

Pulled the  904 trans out of my 72 Gremlin about 6am Sunday morning.
HOPE to have my 401 assembled and ready to install  in a couple of
weeks.Machine shop still has my INDY heads. Took my trans to a friend
who build great auto transmissions.The car only has 43,000 miles on it.
MIGHT trade up to a 998  to build up for my 401 installation.
Anyway..now what to do with a 43,000 mile 232?? I also have a complete
6 cylinder exhaust system that i had made NEW in 2004. Only 2,000 miles
on it.Complete with a turbo type muffler.Hope to pull the engine this
week yet. Need to paint the engine bay. At some time in the cars
history the battery obviously exploded and ate the paint off the front
1/2 of the right inner fender.This sucks because the REST of the engine
bay paint is perfect!! Found out just how much fun that TOP bellhousing
bolt is on a six to get out!! Will keep you all posted.Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM