Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Pics Posted/ New Grill

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Pics Posted/ New Grill

Another cookie cutter Chevy!!!! I will be nice and say nothing while
trying not to gag. :-(((~~~
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

It does look good. Must be nice to have a family project. No you want an AMC skip the Cheville. What I always wanted to do was to get a Sportabout. Take them to shows together and display the ad that say a Gremlin for him and a Sportabout for her. The only way that would happen around here would be if I towed the Gremlin and got out my old blow up doll to put behind the wheel of one of them.
Terry

Steph <fastchevelleg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone!

I have added a few pictures of the gremmie with her new grill. (In
Steve Bryant's album). Sure is alot of work to have a show car, but I
have to say that it is fun. We still are a long way from getting her
the way we want her. Steve says he sure is glad that he has a women who
is willing to help and doesnt B***h about how much time he spends on
it. The new couple projects that need to be done is of course the 401
and to make under the hood look as good as the outside. She will need
paint soon, this paint job is 10 years old and there is a spot or two
coming though under the doors. Someday we will have her done and I can
have my 70 Chevelle...lol. Steve doesnt know about that one though,
seems to push AMC on me. He wants us to have "His & Hers".

Have a Great Day!!!!!!! Stephi