Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Seat Belt Question ????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Seat Belt Question ????

Eddie in you pic's you are showing the insert in the top of the rear
panel under the window where the sear belt roll up mechanism is bolted
behind the door panel. I believe she is looking for the triangular piece
that pops on the door pillar mount of the seat belt at the top for the
across the chest part of the sear belt. They usually fall off. I need 2
for my orange car Eddie and AJ from Texas wanted 20$ a piece for NOS
ones. He got me for 8$ a piece for the NOS plastic gromet around the
inside door lock shafts but not this time. I got a whole bunch of free
interior parts from a friend who was parting out a Gremlin and these 2
pieces were among them and black too!!!!.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM