Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebaymotors scam?

In a message dated 6/13/2006 1:50:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yup your nose can easily smell scam, and it has been removed!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:12 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ebaymotors scam?

Hey Eddie,i smell bullshit on this car for sale how about you?
Bart
kool eym as ghetteng almoast as ghood az yoo  I KNEW that ebay ad was bull as who in their right mind would put a buy it now for a lil over 5 k for a Coronet convertible with a BB Mopar?i mean a rusty shell would be priced more.WTF is wrong with ebay.can't they put a sock in that shit that's going on over there?
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS