Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Progress Report

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Progress Report

Yes I am going to add a dark blue hockey stick stripe
on the white Gremlin.

I guess I don't have to wait to cut out the bottom
fascia on the PT, but I'd rather wait until the
warranty period has ended in case I have some sort of
crazy problem and my work is cited as the cause by the
dealership. Actually, the new upper grill looks good
without the bottom changed. I will drive it around
like this for awhile and decide what to do soon. ~Lu~

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM