Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

Nice to see you won a few trophies Luke. We need more AMC participation
at show's and cruise night's.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

I don't mean to brag, but I have won 2 trophies with
my Hornet. Both before I had it painted. One was 2nd
place out of 2 70s cars (I showed up late). The other
was 3rd out of about 5 in another 70s category. I was
up against belly buttons. I was hoping for a trophy at
an AMC show in Nashua NH afew years back, but a badly
dented front fender from a run in with a Subaru put
the kibosh on that. Uh I got quite afew looks at a
carshow I went to in Minnesota. I even snuck in to a
parade and drew alot of attention.