Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

OK, Sounds like a plan. Now to get all the AMCers up here to join in.

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
There you go Bradley from a man who knows.
Terry

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bradley.............

MOPAR Show.....

I would hope so.....I am President of the local Mopar Club and the only
active AMC'er.....

We had our 19th annual Show & Shine today.....open to all makes.....I
got an AMC class started 2 years ago....I try real hard to get all local
AMC owners out
to the show....but only had 4 cars show up today 2 of which were
mine....had a real nice BBO 69 Javelin ( his first time out in over 5
years ) and a 78 Concord
AMX...my 73 Matador 2d HT and my 78 Concord Coupe.......

Try it you might like it.............

Jim