Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Productive Day Before The Rains Came AgainYester

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Productive Day Before The Rains Came AgainYesterday

Doc....
Doing GREAT! Finally got my a$$ back to work and so far its been a very
productive job. I am working in a powder coating shop with great fringe
benefits. Everything I want powder coated is FREE! I went from running the
comercial sand blaster to working in the shop hanging stuff on the racks to
be coated, so I guess I am well liked and I do have a few brain cells left.
I havent fried them all yet. LOL!! And I do have a big list that I want to
get done, thats ever if I find a place where I can tear down my Gremlin.
Poor car is stuffed full of boxes and boxes of parts and stuff, just waiting
to get cleaned and put on. I am going to redo the bumper on my truck and I
have heard good things about this new coating they use on headers, so I am
going to try the truck header first. The painter said that he did the
headers on his truck and they look just like the day they came out of the
oven. Only one downside....only comes in gloss black. I dont think I will do
the header on my Gremlin tho, its already chrome plated. It just depends on
what it looks like when I pull it off. After years of sitting the collectors
may have some rust. We shall see.
Catcha later!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.