Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Productive Day Before The Rains Came Again Yeste

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Productive Day Before The Rains Came Again Yesterday

Thanks Bill. One of the next things I would like to have done is have
the bumpers chrome'd. So far I have not been able to find a local place
to do it. Not that I am cheap but I don't want to pay big money for
shipping back and forth to a place 1-2000 miles away and can't go back
in person to complain about the job if I don't like it. Mean while I
will just keep plugging along on the things I can do myself. How you
doing? Good I hope.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Doc...
Good job and long time in coming on your grille. I too look forward to the
day when I can take a bunch of stuff to the platin' shop to get polished out
and re-chromed on my grille and what ever else that is going to need done. I
have alot of stuff that needs to be done and when I do it, its going to get
done properly. I really dislike having to do things over and over again and
again. Its not only time consuming, but I always seem to take
it...in....the......WALLET! LOL!! HA! you thought I was going to say a$$! I
am not about afraid to spend a few thousand on body and paint. BUT, only if
its done properly. Or a few grand on a good motor. I know things will take
time and when the time comes, the stuff is going to hit the fan, and the
fan...is on HIGH! Good job on the grille Doc, I cant wait to see your car!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)