Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lamenting the rain

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lamenting the rain

The rain in MAINE falls mainely on the plain. Yup my
lawn is now like a swamp and I accidently made ruts in
it with my truck turning around. Sorry it's not a Jeep
j10 it's a Furd, but hey I need a daily driver to
perserve my Hornet somehow. Hmmmm maybe I'll see if I
can get that free Eagle wagon hauled up to my house
and get it running.

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM