Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lamenting the rain.......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Lamenting the rain.......

I sympathise with you Charlie, with the exception of the AMC show last
sunday all the cruise nights were rained out this past week. Next week
there is supposed to be no rain and warmer temps. I'll believe it when I
see it.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM