Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Productive Day Before The Rains Came Again Yeste

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Productive Day Before The Rains Came Again Yesterday

yahoo doc  Gongratulations

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The long time grill project is now finally done. It got 3 coats of
semi-gloss clear yesterday morning before the late day torrential rains
came. I never want to have to do somthing like this again. Time to move
onto easier projects. I just need to clean up and paint the grills
mounting hardware. I ordered my cooling fan, 2 quart larger tranny oil
pan, tranny oil cooler and billet over flow tank also yesterday. Knowing
how fast Jeggs ships I will have the parts by wednesday. Once the fan
and tranny cooler are in the now infamous grill can go back into the
car. Say AMEN to the completion of that project and on to the next ones
:-)
"Doc"