Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

Congrats on the trophy Terry. And you were debating whether or ot to go.
Rare cars and original survivors are a lot of times more appreciated
than big buck cookie cutter cars. I would suggest that you have the car
professionally polished out. The original paint on my orange Hornet was
dull and appeared to be faded. Once polished out by a professional it
now looks almost like new. AMC used some really good paint. Having a
professional do it is not cheap. It cost me 225$ to have mine done, but
it was worth every penny. Most people thought I had the car repainted
and an old lady at the bank last week said the car looked like new.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Well I went to the show tonight. Every one welcome me. One of the guys who was putting it on even called his wife to tell her she had to come to see the Gremlin. Made me feel real good. For the most part the show was like I thought except there were more cars than I thought. The Cougar club was putting it on and both Mustang Clubs were there. The southern Indiana club has white flags on their antennas while the Louisville one has blue flags. The Mustangs and Cougars accounted for about 50% or better of the cars that were there. I won a nice T-Shirt for a door prize. They had three trophies. One for Ford, One for GM and one for Mopar.  I told my buddy that left me out unless more than one or two AMC's show up at these things I will never win anything. We were shooting the bull and the guy's wife said they are wanting you up at the sign in tent. I shut up for a minute and they were yelling for the guy who owned the Gremlin. Since Gremmie got a lot of attention I thought maybe they were going to give me some leftover door prize or something. I got there and they guy said it is our understanding that Mopar bought AMC out. I said you are right. They said we would like to give you the best of Mopar trophy if that is alright with you. I said sure it it is. GREMMIE WON A TROPHY.  I have waited 10 years. I always thought it would be neat to have one so when these other guys set them out in front of their cars I could too. Don't get me wrong I think Ia Coca. however you spell his named screwed AMC when he bought them out but of it takes being thrown in with Mopar to get a little respect so be it. So a car show I had doubts about going to turn out to be one the best I ever been too.  Gremmie won a trophy. Can you tell I am happy.
Terry

.