Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

Terry...
I know where your coming from. My car...when its done, if you ever consider
a car fully done, I know I shure as hell dont. There is ALWAYS something
that can be done either better, or just done right. I dont think either of
my 2 AMC's will ever be  show cars, maybe a nice cruiser on the weekends and
to show the punks in them so-called ricers what true AMERICAN HORSE POWER
IS.
The space concerns is always a problem, I could have 5 acres of land and
never seem to have enough room! I have had to pass on a few cars in the past
due to space concerns and storage concerns. But hey, theres more where those
came from also, patients is a virture and when I am in my 80's I will still
be driving my AMC's and still be happy. It is kind of hard to fix up a car
when you like to drive it, I know where your coming from there also. Got me
a beater with a heater pick up and my daily driver now, so I wont
"HOPEFULLY" have to worrie about it. Just have to find a place and
"GIT-R-DONE"!! Later and again...good job on the trophy!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)