[BaadAssGremlins] Lamenting the rain.......

[BaadAssGremlins] Lamenting the rain.......

Well, I missed my fourth cruise night tonight due to rain. Rushed home from work, grabbed the wife and headed off in the Gremlin to south Scranton. Though the skys looked threatening, I chanced it because the weatherman said "only a slight chance of passing showers". Well, before I got to the cruise location, it started to pour and has not let up in three hours. If this is a passing shower, I sure the hell don't care to see a heavyt rain. Will this ever stop? Like Doc, I worked on this car for a long time and I can't even get to show it off!
Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS