[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin- animal

Gremlin...The American Heritage College Dictionary definition of a
Gremlin is
1. An amiginary gnomelike creature to whom mechanical problems, esp.
aircraft, are attributed.
2. A maker of mischief, bad tempered little guy.
To me a Gremlin is an AMC car made from 1970-78 and is a BAD LITTLE
CAR, and quite rare nowdays. If you look in a thesaurus it states
that a Gremlin is a fairy or an evil spirit. Is it a animal? Eddie
Stakes noted that AMC brought the Gremlin to the American public as
both a cartoon character and an animal. I personaly believe that we
all have choices and whether we choose to make it an animal, a
cartoon character, a gnomelike creature, a fairy, a car, or an evil
spirit, that is up to the individual. And I would go to the
show/cruise, and the beetle??? Thats an insect and far from an
animal. If the guy putting on the show doesnt let you in....just
mention that a beetle is just that...a bug. Bill Northern Idaho.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> You know Eddie she kind of looks like some of those beauties I woke
up with in my younger days. Some how they all ways looked better at 4
in the morning than they did at 4 in the afternoon when I was getting
up.
>   Terry
>
> Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@...> wrote:
>             Ain't stupid at all, AMC presented the Gremlin not only
as a cartoon like character but also as a animal. Not sure some of
ya'll remember Bill Cosby AMC commercial and some of the other great
commercials featuring the Gremlin. Go and have fun. And here is your
date!
>   Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> *email is currently HEAVY
> Call if important*
> www.planethoustonamx.com

or a cartoon character?  The reason I ask is the local Bass pro shop
is sponsoring a cruse Friday night. It is for animal cars. Mustang,
Cougars, Falcon etc.. They are including the VW Beetle but I don't
think that was the official name of it. Anyway the guy at work with
the Mustang kept wanting me to go and I said I didn't own an animal
car. Well he called the guy who is putting on the show and he said
bring it but only if the owner is an animal. I have an idea the guy
wants cars and he isn't going to turn down anything that shows up.
Just curious what do you guys think. I told you it was a stupid
question.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM