From: twa1950@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:24 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

Got a stupid question. Do you guys consider a Gremlin an animal or a cartoon character?  The reason I ask is the local Bass pro shop is sponsoring a cruse Friday night. It is for animal cars. Mustang, Cougars, Falcon etc.. They are including the VW Beetle but I don't think that was the official name of it. Anyway the guy at work with the Mustang kept wanting me to go and I said I didn't own an animal car. Well he called the guy who is putting on the show and he said bring it but only if the owner is an animal. I have an idea the guy wants cars and he isn't going to turn down anything that shows up. Just curious what do you guys think. I told you it was a stupid question.
Terry
.
_,_._,___