Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Ardsley Show's Out Come

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Ardsley Show's Out Come

In a message dated 6/5/2006 6:39:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Was all the work and money well spent on this car? HELL
Doc,

This is definitely something I can relate to also. Several years ago, I customized a 1937 Harley Davidson. I felt just as proud of all the work as you do with the Hornet. One day, while waiting for a traffic signal to turn green, a good looking woman pulled up next to me and said she really liked my Harley. As we pulled away from the intersection, I was compelled to caress the gas tank and say "it was worth every penny".

Now........if we could see some photos!

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS