[BaadAssGremlins] Picked up my 401 short block from the machine shop

[BaadAssGremlins] Picked up my 401 short block from the machine shop

YIPPEE!! FINALLY the machine shop got my 401 block assy machine
work,balance,port match TWO intakes....etc  done. It's been there since
early Feb.It was done inbtween a TON of SBC drag/circle track engines.
NOW...as soon as they get the bowl blending done...i'll pick up my INDY
heads. I had to have BOTH the RPM Air-Gap AND my old Torker welded and
port matched. Neither matched up very  well with intake gaskets. Never
thought to check port match on intakes before i started this $$$ 401
project.Amazing how far off the air-gap actually was!!!!Edelbrock
REALLY needs to address quality. Pulling the 43,000 mile 232 out of my
72 Grem this week.Later...Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM