Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show

You know Doc if you were charging yourself  $20 an hour you would have a $2,600 front end on the car. I just wish I had the talent and patience you have. Hope the rain held off and you had a good time at the show.
Terry

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well so far it looks like the rain is going to hold off for the show
today. It's cloudy right now but getting lighter and the forecast says a
possibility of a late day thunder storm. I can live with that. I still
have a slight twinge in my back but i'll pop a few Tylenol before I
leave. I am determined to go as long as it is not raining. I spent a few
hours yesterday afternoon hand painting silver on another 1 1/2 sections
of ribs on my grill resto job. My 2 son's told me they don't know where
I get the patience from to do this. I figure it will be about 100 hours
on the grill and 15 for the 2 headlight doors when I am done. I hope
everyone has a nice day today. I am sure I will. :-)
"Doc"

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS