[BaadAssGremlins] aquygen - aqua oxygen fuel - the cure for Arab Oil ? C

[BaadAssGremlins] aquygen - aqua oxygen fuel - the cure for Arab Oil ? Check it out !

  http://aquygen.blogspot.com/

 Apparently a guy in Florida has discovered a CHEAP
way to crack water, AND it has special properties
unlike a normal Hydrogen and Oxygen gas system, it is
a new HHO gas, stable but gaseous, and burns clean,
can be COMBINED with gasoline and diesel fuel systems
, or run by itself. There's already a patent applied
for and granted, so this is no hoax, apparently.
Defense Dept. and major automobile companies are
already interested. Several main GOOD points about it
are :

- can be immediately used in ALL gasoline and diesel
engines, no excessive mods necessary.

- Infrastructure already exists to deliver systems for
hybrid useage.

- Can be cracked by using excess Alternator output ( 4
hp loss ), while giving a 17 HP gain in performance.

- No high-pressure container needed to hold gas, it's
separated while driving and as needed. 4 ounces of
water will go 100 miles with gas or diesel, increasing
gas mileage 50%.

- Pollutants decrease markedly with the addition of
this HHO magnacular gas.

  So,any downsides? NONE I can see so far! If this
stuff is for real, and if the patent application that
has been granted is legit, as is documented in this
Blog website, then this may be the breakthru needed to
wean off Arab oil eventually. NO need to sweat old
cars being obsolete by needing special motors, etc.
Denny Klein is the inventor, and his name MAY go down
in history if this amazing invention lives up to the
promise of cheap, almost free fuel. Needs distilled
water, but even so, not a major problem I don't think.
Ok, it won't be free, heck a bottle of 16 ounce water
is over $1.50, so gasoline will be cheaper, but if you
only need 4 ounces per 100 miles, that's still about
.40. NADA. Bring on the Super SUV's! LOL. Monster
Hemi's, 20 MPG. No problem. Well, I thought this
interesting enough to post, it can be retrofited to
any AMC car or truck. Woohoo! C'mon, Denny, get this
on the market!

Jerry

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM