[BaadAssGremlins] Got my first 1/24th Gremlin today ( blue )...

[BaadAssGremlins] Got my first 1/24th Gremlin today ( blue )...

  I hit the country wal-mart on the back side of town
where I work on the way home tonight, and they had 4
Pintos and 1 blue Gremlin, so I grabbed it up quick
(the Gremlin, obviously). I'll probably even take this
one out of the box to look it over some. 'Bout TIME
they started showing up here in Virginia! Wal-marts
have reloaded all the 1/64th Fresh Cherries, but all
Fords yet. No AMCs. Soon, soon. Anyway, at least that
made up for a crappy day at work, I couldn't wait for
5 pm to arrive ( neither could my supervisor, he's had
it worse than me all week ). So, at least I had one
good thing happen today ( ok, two, I got a FC Gremlin,
and I made it home, so it's good ). Have a good
weekend, ya'll....

Jerry Casper

http://mail.yahoo.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM