[BaadAssGremlins] Sunday's Car Show And Other New's

[BaadAssGremlins] Sunday's Car Show And Other New's

The grill resto will not be finished for the Show sunday. The main parts
have been sprayed silver and I have started to paint each individual rib
in each of the six sections by hand. That is a real pain as I have to
spray some silver from the spray can into a cup and brush on 2 coates on
each rib. I have one section done so far. Since the grill is out I think
I will add an auxiliary cooling fan and an auxiliary tranny cooler. I
can honestly say they way the grill looks that it was well worth all of
the work.  The car was washed and detailed and parked in my garage
thursday afternoon as it is supposed to rain till late saturday night.
The A/C didn't work in this car when I bought it so a friend 2 years ago
put some sealer/dye in it and charged it up with R-12. The car was in my
friends shop all last summer so I never used the A/C, what a surprise as
it still blows cold. I took John Elle's advice and got some Spray Nine
to clean my nicely painted detailed wheels. John the stuff works real
fine getting them clean without damaging the paint and removing all the
front brake pad dust. The car really looks fantastic. Now all I need is
it not to rain sunday. My back is feeling much better, but I developed a
new pain in the A$$ this morning, my wife. She has decided not to go to
the show with me. To bad her loss not mine. She knew this sunday was the
show and she was trying to drag me to my daughters instead of the show.
FAT CHANCE!!!!!!! None of my AMC friends but 2 have seen this car in 2
years and it is time for me to show off all of my hard work.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM