To: BaadAss Gremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:16:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] strange dayz indeed

Went to bid my first job of the day and the home owner had a really cherry marlin in the garage he was working on. It was a black car with green and black interior and a V8.  pretty cool. then when I got home I had  a part shipped to me and the antique part was wrapped in news papers from 1977. Pretty strange eh.  or not, Just thought I'd share.  Paul in Det.