Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fuel filter

I started with one of those very pretty chrome and glass fuel filters made by Mr. Gasket. It let loose one day in my garage while the motor was running (door open). Gas blew over the engine and dropped a quart of it over the hot engine and the floor before I could shut the ignition off. Never again will I use one of those.
Charlie