Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Petronix

In a message dated 5/30/2006 7:31:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
Charlie,

Petronix is the brand name for a conversion kit. Using this kit, you can replace the points and condenser with an electronic module and pick-up. This way you can keep the look of a "factory" points distributor but have the reliability of an electronic ignition.

I have one on my 401.

Rick
My 75 has the stock Prestolite electronic ignition, but they have a poor track record. Have you found the Petronix dependable?
Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS