From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAss Gremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:11:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm back

Hello group I've been gone for a while as My brother Jon passed away in Watsonville Ca. He was only 58 yrs..  Had to go out there and settle things up.  Now it's back to business..  I think I saw a thread on this a while back and was wondering if someone could help. My car has stopped running twice now while driving down the road. The first time I sat for while and had some lunch and it fired right up. This last time my son was sitting at a light and it died and would not start,  so he had to have it towed home. The next morning I started it without much trouble, except for the usual pumping of the Gremlin gas peddle.  The only idea I have is that coil is overheating and quits working till it cools off. Any one else have an idea before I start throwing money at it!!?!!  Paul in Detroit

Do you Yahoo!?

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS