[BaadAssGremlins] ebay scams

For those of you who commonly buy and sell stuff on ebay, many of you are
aware of the shilling, and ficticious auctions like those who put up AMXs
for sale, and the car only exists on ebay in the photo, as the
seller/scammers are phishing for people to bid on it before they defraud
them by paypal or electronic transfer of funds while the buyer thinks he/she
is getting deal of a lifetime. I have a whole big file dedicated to this on
my website. However, I didn't know there was this many scams, ya'll take a
moment to check out how some of these work to protect yourself:
http://scams.flipshark.com/ebayindex.html

This is a file off my site abuot ebay scams:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/amc_ebay_scam.htm

Nigerian scams, lottos and various and how I have handled some and how to
shut some down too:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/nigerian%20scams.htm

And since this is a ongoing problem with the old AMCs themselves on ebay, I
took this file out of another file and stuck it on my front page again, it
is about AMC "car" scams
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/ebay_old_car_scammers.htm

Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'