Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm back

I think we're talking about two different problems Doc.  I agree that the
Javelins are a pain to fuel.  I have to squat down and hold the nozzle so it
doesn't fall out.

The other problem is how the motor runs after the tank has been filled.  For
about the next thirty minutes it acts like it has vapor lock.  I've replaced
all of the obvious stuff (fuel filter, fuel pump, etc.).  One thing I haven't
checked is to see if the sock in the tank is clogged up.

As I write this I had one other idea.  We had problems with my son's Matador
having heat soak.  We ended up putting a spacer between the intake and the
carb and that helped a lot.  That's probably something easier to try before I
drop the tank.

Todd

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM