Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Memorial Day

I agree Hal. Then there was the kids who went to college just to avoid
the draft. I am sad to say my brother was one of them and wasted the
money my father spent sending him there as he never use the knowledge
from the degree he got. I always said a few years in the military would
have made a man out of him. I sure did me.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message --- Terry,
As a "twenty year" vet I ask you to ease the guilt as
there were many who could not serve but were needed
here at home for the things we could not do. It is
those who ran that "piss me off" and the pardon they
were given.

--- twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Looking back I wished I would have served. I got my
> letter to go in 70 but failed my phiscial. High
> Blood presure. I was happy back then but 5
> Angioplaty procedures and 6 stints later I paid the
> price. Still though when I went to the wall and have
> visited Viet Nam Memorals I always have a feeling of
> guilt because I didn't go. My father served in WWII
> and my brother was in Nam. I put flags on both their
> graves today. So remember the ones who have died and
> thank the guys who are still with us for what they
> did for us. Oh yea if you know a WWII vet be sure
> and give him a big thanks. Might be your last chance
> not many of them left. Thanks again guys.
>   Terry

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX